Monday, August 31, 2015

accidental combo

Most people who know me, realize I love Monica Potter Home products
 and I am constantly talking about the products and sharing them.  

Today is no different. 


Today it is a big shout out to Molly's Dream Cream
 and  Grapefruit body cream!


I never imagined using these two delicious creams together, but that's what happened this morning.

I put Molly's Dream Cream, which is a lavender body cream 
on my legs 
and the Grapefruit body cream on my upper body.  
What a gorgeous pairing of fragrances!

Thank you Monica Potter Home!!

If you haven't already, you need to try Monica Potter Home products. 
Click here for some fun shopping. 

xo
pam




1 comment:

  1. Those products sound wonderful Pam. Glad you enjoy them. Have a nice week.
    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete