Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Happy Whatever Wednesday



It's a windy day out there!!
sunny, temps in the low 60's
Not bad for the middle of March



I didn't mention yesterday, that we also had a huge taco bar at Kelly's baby shower in addition to the fabulous cake and yummy pastries. SO much good food and everyone really enjoyed it.  I didn't take a pic of the taco bar but there will more photos to share later taken by the photographer. 

Speaking of food...I had a scrumptious snack last night...


An English muffin with blackberry jam from Hiram Farm and tea in my MPH mug..so good!
Oh and ambiance courtesy of my MPH lavender scented candle. 


I mentioned earlier this week that my laptop had issues. Well, guess what? It has been working fine since I posted that! Too funny! I am still not ruling out getting a new one.



Here is an awesome verse to ponder on today....



xo
pam



4 comments:

  1. Hi Pam! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have missed you! Congrats to Kelly on her pregnancy. How exciting for all of you! Enjoy your nice weather. I am on spring break next week and the weather is looking pretty nice for that week so far. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam, that picture makes me want to go have something to eat with jelly! I bet the taco bar was great. Joanie's daughter will have a taco bar at her wedding. It is very popular with everyone. Glad your computer is still working. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. that snack looks so good.

    When is Kelly due? xx

    ReplyDelete