Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Planner Perfect

Hi friends! It has been a while since I have posted here on the blog, but most of you see what's happening in my life on Facebook or Twitter, right?  

Today I am sharing about something that has changed my day to day life and made it more fun and exciting. A few months ago I somehow  came across the fabulous Jenny Penton of Planner Perfect and Designs by Planner Perfect.  Jenny teaches woman how to script their lives, to write a better story, a story you want to live! It is living with purpose, with intent...using talents and gifts that God has given us.  Praying and dreaming the life we want. Check out Jenny's website, her book, her videos. You WILL be inspired and encouraged no matter what stage of life you are in.   Until I met Jenny, I had the mindset that I was old (ugh) and beyond being creative, past writing a better story.  I know better now, thank you Jenny for reminding me that I still have goals and dreams to fulfill! Please check out her website, I can not properly describe how awesome it is!

Now, for my friends who are already using the Planner Perfect method or are interested  and maybe you aren't a young Mom anymore, maybe you are a grandma, a widow, a retiree, etc.  Guess what?  Well, I  am part of that group. I am a grandma, praise God! I am married to my best friend Dan, who is retired. I guess you can say I am retired too since I was a stay at home Mom and we are empty nesters now. 
At the beginning of my planning I wasn't sure how much I would write in my books everyday. In general we have a routine but since we are retired and no kids at home, life can be unpredictable and spontaneous.  So far, I haven't filled all the pages each month. So, I  use the left over pages for memories. I put photos, written memories, mementos, ticket stubs, etc. on these pages.  

some of my pages...
still learning!









 Jenny's lovely notebooks
her artwork is phenomenal


I  LOVE decorating my pages. I experiment with watercolor, acrylic, stamps, stickers, washi tape, etc,  Fun, fun, fun! Jenny has fabulous videos on decorating our notebooks.   I will blog again, hopefully soon, about my journey with Planner Perfect and scripting my life.  Maybe, I will get brave and make a video!

On another note...

We have been super busy and blessed with family and time at our cottage. God is good!  More about our new grandson in another post. Stay tuned.....

Ok.. I'll give you one pic!

xo
pam

5 comments:

  1. how wonderful... scripting our lives this way is so life changing! I'm so glad you are a part of our tribe of women.. Go us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this Pam!! Thank you--your pages are dreamy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam I love your planner pages and congratulations on being a new Gram! I'm going to be a gram first time ever too next month! Plus we're empty nesters and we both love Jenny P! Your planner pages look awesome! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam I love your planner pages and congratulations on being a new Gram! I'm going to be a gram first time ever too next month! Plus we're empty nesters and we both love Jenny P! Your planner pages look awesome! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pam, this is what I am doing, but in my Bible. It is fun to learn new things and be creative. Have fun with it. It looks like you are working in a Travelers size book? I got one for my son and his soon to be wife for their honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete