Friday, April 7, 2017

eating & weight loss

If only it was this simple!

I need to lose 10-15 lbs. 
My clothes do not fit.
I am uncomfortable.

I am pretty active.
I walk,
do housework, gardening..etc.
Now that Spring is here...
I plan on starting to ride my bike again.

So, it does come down to my eating habits for the most part.
I love sweets.
Cake, cookies, candy, pie..you name it.
I like to snack...too much.

Weight Watchers has worked for me in the past...
but once the weight was off  I started careless eating again.
I get tired of the counting of calories, points, etc. 
Last month I  put an app on my phone, tried the WW method
for a couple of weeks.
It got old real quick.


has a good plan for eating.
It's healthier.
It's not depriving.
Eat in moderation.

As Bethenny says...
"Cancel Your Membership in the Clean Plate Club."

I am re-reading  & putting to practice her book

Here is a good article about carbs

I am adjusting my eating style & habits
I am exercising more.
I am drinking more water.


xoxo
pam
















3 comments:

  1. Hi Pam! I needed to lose a bunch of weight too, but I was really unmotivated. Then my husband developed a blood clot right before Christmas and I knew then that it was time for both of us to get serious about our health. We started eating healthy and before I knew it, we were eating WFPB (whole foods plant based). I lost 30 pounds without counting calories or depriving myself and Dan has lost about 35. Most people balk at the idea of being vegan, but it works, it's something I can do for the rest of my life (you would not believe the variety!), and I know that it's good for my health. I hope that whatever you decide to do works for you! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Pam. I am like you---I can diet with the best of them but a good piece of cake can beat me hands down every time. I do think it is a matter of moderation but that is not always easy to do. I keep taking off the same 30 pounds over and over again. lol
    Good luck and have a good week- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete